Cheryl Cole news
- OMG! Cheryl Cole stars as Michelle Keegan's new sexy bestie in Coronation Street
- Cheryl Cole works sexy low-cut monochrome blouse and hot red lips for London charity day
- Nicola Roberts and Cheryl Cole go midnight snacking and get 'pap attacked' in cute Girls Aloud flashback photos
- SAD NEWS Cheryl Cole pays tribute to 'handsome man' Paul Walker - dead at 40 in car accident
Cheryl Cole pictures
Celebrity Spy 19 - 21 October 2013
The Chim love story: Cheryl Cole and Kimberley Walsh's friendship in pictures
Cheryl Cole's tattoo history: From her old ink to new designs
Now's fun celebrity Christmas quiz 2012
Cheryl Cole teams sexy military-style jumpsuit with hot red lips for Jingle Bell Ball 2012 in London
Cheryl Cole wears sexy leather trousers to Girls Aloud comeback press conference in London
Cheryl Cole and hot new boyfriend Tre Holloway match in maroon on date night in London
Celebrity Spy 6 - 9 October 2012
Facts all about:
Name Cheryl Cole
Birth name Cheryl Ann Tweedy
Birthay 30 June 1983
Star sign Cancer
Birthplace Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Marriages Ashley Cole, 15 July 2006
From talent show winner to global superstar, Cheryl Cole (née Tweedy) is one fifth of pop icons Girls Aloud.
Earmarked from an early age as a star of the future, Newcastle-born Cheryl won everything from children's modelling competitions to a place at London's Royal Ballet School.
While working as a waitress, aged 16, she auditioned for ITV talent show Popstars: The Rivals and beat off thousands of hopefuls to make it into Girls Aloud, along with Sarah Harding, Nadine Coyle, Kimberley Walsh and Nicola Roberts.
Despite clinching the 2002 Christmas No 1 spot with debut single Sound Of The Underground, Cheryl's joy was short-lived. She was involved in an altercation with a nightclub toilet attendant in January 2003 and was found guilty of assault.
Cheryl and professional footballer Ashley Cole tied the knot in a lavish wedding in July 2006 but were dogged by reports of Ashley's infidelity in 2008.
Cheryl was signed up as a judge on The X Factor, quickly becoming the nation's sweetheart.
Her look was copied by women up and down the country and she became the face of L'Oreal.
But her marriage did not last. After further allegations about Ashley's behaviour, the couple divorced in 2010.
And after joining US X Factor with Simon Cowell in 2011, Cheryl was sacked.
Cheryl Cole videos
- OMG! Cheryl Cole stars as Michelle Keegan's new sexy bestie in Coronation Street watch me
- BRAND NEW Cheryl Cole shows off large bum tattoo in Call My Name video watch me
- Cheryl Cole auditions for Popstars: The Rivals watch me
- Cheryl Cole discusses being a new judge on The X Factor watch me
- Girls Aloud perform on Dancing On Ice watch me
- Lily Allen sings song about Cheryl Cole (Then Tweedy) at the 2007 Coachella festival in California watch me