Celebrity Big Brother's Jasmine Lennard set to be bitchiest housemate ever?
1. She's famous for having, allegedly, an affair with Simon Cowell. She's super-coy when asked about him, yet has the letters ‘SC' tattooed on her forearm. Classy.
I can pretty much guarantee she's going to spill those beans while in the House. Although she'll keep a few details to herself for the big interview she'll give when she gets kicked out (yes kicked out, because she will not win).
2. She's 27. Er, right. One of the funniest things about her entrance to the CCB house was the endless stream of comments on Twitter questioning her age. ‘27? She's obviously had a hard life,' said one.
Some of her fellow D-listers were even more cruel. Previous BB ‘star' Victor Ebuwa wrote, ‘Jasmine Lennard looks like Jake Gyllenhaal in Prince of Persia...I've seen more meat on a sparrow's ankle,' while Former I'm A Celebrity contestant Dean Gaffney simply tweeted ‘Jasmin Lennard! WHO!!'
Interestingly, Lily Allen, or Lily Cooper as she prefers to be known these days, Tweeted to say she'd been to college with Jasmine, so maybe she really IS 27 - she just looks 47.
3. She thinks she's above female housemates such as fellow model Rhian Sugden, because they've boosted their careers by kissing and telling. She even slagged Rhian off for this before going in the house.
Yet here, in Jasmine's own words, is her ‘experience' of top footballer Cristiano Ronaldo, which she wrote for a British tabloid newspaper:
‘Soon after entering the bedroom, I did indeed catch sight of the REAL Ronaldo. Now, while a lot of women appreciate a well-endowed man, this was just RIDICULOUS...intimidatingly so. "Oh for God's sake," I thought, "let's get this over with," although I wondered how long that would take. Not long was the answer...perhaps he was having an off day!' Ugh.
4. She'll become the villain of the house. Yes Little-Miss-Booed-A-Lot Rhian got a bad crowd reaction. But she'd just said in her pre-entrance VT she was taking in ‘a lot of bikinis - for the lads!' with an annoying high-pitched giggle - bound to irritate the women in the crowd.
And the male TV presenter she's alleged to have exchanged sexy texts with is a big man of the people, so it's understandable the public don't like Rhian at this stage. Plus, bless her, the blonde made it fairly clear she thinks a woman's importance and relevance is directly related to how big her mammary glands are.
But despite all that, Rhian seems quite sweet and harmless, so while she got booed, I believe the public will warm to her. But not to Jasmine. Because her behaviour will be too annoying for anyone watching to be able to feel anything other than relief they're not the ones living with her.
5. She says absolutely ridiculous things. In her VT, Jasmine purred ‘most little girls wanted to be their Barbie dolls...I wanted to f*** mine'. WTF?
And on Make Me A Supermodel she dubbed stunning judge Rachel Hunter ‘Rachel Munter' and described her as ‘spotty, finished and a tit'. Charming.
Yes her high-maintenance, bitchy ways will be entertaining, but you'll end up hating her for them and wanting her out, because that level of cattiness wears thin quick and is impossible to like or respect.
Jasmine's already revealed to MC Harvey that she's in the house ‘for the money' adding that she doesn't ‘chase fame anymore'. Which is a good thing really, because I'd say she's well into minute 14 of her 15 minutes. Move along please, Ms Lennard...