Glee star Lea Michele's tan-on-tan tones
Caramel make-up tones worn on eyes, lips and cheeks just look gorgeous - even without the tan.
Work with different but tonally similar make-up to give definition to your look.
Try lighter eyes, a darker lip and brighter toned cheeks.
MAC Powder Blush in Sunbasque, £17.50
More beauty pictures
More beauty news
- Rita Ora ditches her heavy eyebrows but what will bushy-browed 'wifey' Cara Delevingne say?
- Naked Kate Moss: Sometimes I think I feel terrible, but I look great with a St Tropez tan
- Met Ball 2013: Cara Delevingne wows in punk couture but Madonna goes for granny punk
- Cara Delevingne is pictured without make-up in New York
More Lea Michele news
- Lea Michele vows to stand by her man, Cory Monteith
- Lea Michele shows off her tan in sexy sunshine yellow
- Lea Michele makes style statement at star-studded FOX party with Glee cast
- Get Lea Michele's dip-dyed hair look at home
More Glee news
- Glee star Lea Michele flaunts her hot legs in new Candie's fashion campaign
- Matthew Morrison: We're covering One Direction's What Makes You Beautiful on Glee
- EXCITING NEWS! The Wanted's No 1 single Glad You Came to be featured on Glee
- Glee's Darren Criss: I want Kurt and Blaine's relationship to grow
More Lea Michele pictures
Lea Michele makes style statement at star-studded FOX party with Glee cast
Glee star Lea Michele fronts new Candie's fashion campaign
Lea Michele and Glee cast dress up for US party